Sneak Peek: Copy the Classics for Beyond Little Hearts

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
RookieAce

Sneak Peek: Copy the Classics for Beyond Little Hearts

Post by RookieAce » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:25 pm

New product coming soon!

We are excited to announce Copy the Classics, a new product for Beyond Little Hearts For His Glory! Copy the Classics is a valuable tool that makes copywork a breeze! Designed to accompany the “Poetry and Rhymes” plans in Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory, this notebook divides copywork into bite-sized pieces. Copy the Classics is organized into 34 weekly units, each with 4 days of copywork to complete. A different classic poem is introduced each unit, with highlighted text to show which lines will be copied. Poems were chosen for their enduring qualities and their ability to withstand the test of time. Many famous poets are represented. The poems also reinforce the history themes found in Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory. Your kids are sure to enjoy copywork with Copy the Classics!

Rice

Re: Sneak Peak: Copy the Classics for Beyond Little Hearts

Post by Rice » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:56 pm

This sounds like a fabulous addition to Beyond!

It must be so fun to go back and add details to the guides you wrote so long ago! Early elementary prep is fun.

And good timing for me: after my last 3 not really using Beyond/Bigger because I was so busy with my older kids (7 kids in school, the older 5 in HOD for a few years), my last starts LHFHG next fall. Since I'm not placing an HOD order this year (bought 2 years' worth last year), the Beyond Copy the Classics may be in my very next order! (Many lucky other people will get to use them before we do, though.)

Looking forward to seeing samples.
Thanks, Carrie, Julie, and families, for all your hard work!
Blessings,
Rice

DS 21 - GRAD '20: after WG
DD 19 - GRAD '21: after WH
DS 17 - GRAD '22; did CTC-WH + 2yrs non-HOD (🇨🇦)
DS 15 not using a guide this year (DONE: LHFHG-MTMM)
DS 13 MTMM (DONE: Prep-Rev2Rev)
DS 11 +
DD 9 CTC (DONE: Prep)
6yo DS phonics

Jaimejac

Post by Jaimejac » Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:42 am

Yes, me too! I can't wait to see samples!
Christ Alone Homeschool
DD10 - Res to Ref
DS7 - Bigger
DS6- Little Hearts
4 babies in heaven

RSmith

Post by RSmith » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:18 am

I’m so excited about this. Beyond is our next guide!
Rebecca
Married to best friend for 11 years
Mom to 6 yr old boy (Enjoying LHFHG, Loved LHTH) and 3 yr old girl (loves all the rhymes and songs)

MomOfLittleWomen

Post by MomOfLittleWomen » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:34 pm

Yay, so happy this is coming! Beyond is our next guide too.

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Sneak Peek: Copy the Classics for Beyond Little Hearts

Post by Carrie » Mon May 01, 2023 5:30 pm

Hooray, ladies!

I am so excited that you are excited. :D We know Copy the Classics will be a fabulous addition to Beyond Little Hearts! This beautiful notebook will make it so much easier to do copywork each day and to transition kiddos to the size and quantity of writing needed in preparation for Bigger Hearts. Our goal is to make the guides even better! After using them many times with our boys, we can see what would make the school day go even smoother. :D

Thanks for celebrating this product with us!

Blessings,
Carrie