My TM has made it home

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Matt'sMom

My TM has made it home

Post by Matt'sMom » Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:46 pm

over:D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D
I am all smiles tonight. I could not stop thinking my manuel had to be at the Drs. office even though the receptionist said it had not been found. So this afternoon I just got in the car and went there. The first person I saw said she knew right were it was. I came home and wrote my name and phone number in the front with a bright green marker. Thank you for your prayers and your sweet words of encouragement.

Durea

Mommamo

Re: My TM has made it home

Post by Mommamo » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 pm

Yea!!!!!!!!! :D I know that was so scary! I'm glad you found it!!! I'm going right now to put my name and number in mine. We don't use ours often when we're out and about, and when we do I usually copy the page I'm using for the day so I don't have to bring the entire book, but it could happen!
Momma to my 4 sweeties:
DD 14 - MTMM and DITHOR (completed LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, took a couple years off, and now she's back!)
DS 11 and DD 9 - Preparing(completed 2 rounds of LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, and Bigger)
DD 6 - LHFHG

Vicki

Post by Vicki » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:08 am

I'm so happy for you! :D

I know this will bring such a relief and peace to you. Now you can have a restful, not stressful weekend!
Moving along at our own pace, and very happy with it!

eazbnsmom

Post by eazbnsmom » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:48 am

So glad you were able to find it!
Kay in PA

Mom to dd12, dd11, ds9, ds7 & ds3 1/2

BHFHG with dss 7&9 and dd11

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:23 pm

Praising the Lord with you on your answered prayer! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

netpea

Post by netpea » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 am

YAY! very happy for you!

jensmom

Post by jensmom » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:38 am

Whew! That's a big relief! So glad you have it back safe and sound! :D

Judy
2nd year HODie/homeschooler - Using Bigger for 2nd grade
dd - 7 - June '02
Metro Atlanta

Matt'sMom

Post by Matt'sMom » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks so much for all your prayers and your encouragement. We started school today and it went very smoothly. I was so happy to have my manuel. We were supposed to start yesterday but I had a friend in a bad situation who needed a helping hand. I sat my ds down and tried to explain how that even though school was very important I was going to have to put it off to go and minister to a friend that needed some prayers and encouragement. Very solomly he replied, " that's okay Mommy what you are going to do is even more important." Wow! I was so moved. I said a quick prayer to thank the lord that he understood and out the door we went. Today we were blessed and really enjoyed our first day back.

Durea

Teena6

Post by Teena6 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:46 pm

so glad you found it! WHEW..... God is good.... I left one of my notebooks/journals at the dentist and they called me and said it was there ... I was so relieved. :D
grace & peace,
Teena
mom to 1/2 doz & DIL
using BHFHG & MTMM (in the fall 2012)