US History 1 Boy Devotional

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
kidsforHim

US History 1 Boy Devotional

Post by kidsforHim » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:13 pm

I see a third book in the boy devotional pack, The Warrior Prince...? I'm not finding any description about it. Can anyone tell me what this book is about? I bought this package for each of my other two boys a few years ago, but I don't remember seeing this title then. Is it a new addition to the package? I'm in the process of putting books in my cart so I'd like some info before I finalize the purchase.
Thanks

momtofive

Re: US History 1 Boy Devotional

Post by momtofive » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:02 pm

From what I've gathered....its the second book in the Stay in the Castle series.

People were asking for a book like Stay in the Castle, but geared a bit more for boys. This is that book.

Looks like HOD is including it as a boy option, but I'm sure it probably follows Stay in the Castle quite nicely. At just $4 I'd definitely include it. ;)

We found Stay in the Castle to be a very important book to spark good discussions on purity until marriage. Very good book! :)
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!