Bigger heart manual is missing !!! Please pray.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Matt'sMom

Bigger heart manual is missing !!! Please pray.

Post by Matt'sMom » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Hello from Texas,

My name is Durea and I am hs my 8 yr old ds. We started Bigger last fall and love it. We plan on finishing it up this fall and moving in to Preparing in Dec :) We plan to start school next Monday. Only one small problem. I can't find the tm anywhere. I had it last Wed when I took it with me to the Drs. office. (You know there is always time to read or study up on something in the waiting room :wink: ) Today I went to the book shelf to get the manual and it was not there :shock: I have looked everywhere and looked everywhere again. I am going crazy. It is not in my car and the Drs. office does not have it. Please pray that I will find it soon.

Thanks in advance for your prayers,
Durea

MamaMary

Re: Bigger heart manual is missing !!! Please pray.

Post by MamaMary » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Oh Durea, I'm so sorry..., Father, I lift this up to you and ask that you would guide this sweet mama to her manuel. Let us know where you find it..., Mary
Mary, Mama to 4 amazing sons and wife to one incredible husband! Come check us out on the blog: http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Candice

Post by Candice » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh Goodness, praying that you are led to it soon!

candice

Vicki

Post by Vicki » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:06 am

Praying for guidance for you today, and that your missing manual will show up.
Moving along at our own pace, and very happy with it!

mom2fiveboysnc

Post by mom2fiveboysnc » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:30 am

Praying for you to find your manual and to not stress about it.
mom2fiveboysnc
C 23 engaged
J 21 cc
K 18 farm
E 14 CTC, EIW, Yr 2 Rainbow/Landry labs, co-op: math, spanish & ancient lit; Landry Academy airpower hx & science
B 10 PHFHG, EIW, SM/MM, co-op: NC hx, science, art, OT/Ancient Egypt history