Wish list

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
kidsforHim

Wish list

Post by kidsforHim » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:32 am

:) I really like the looks of the High School literature.
My wish is that HOD would print just the literature plans for each high school year in a separate lesson plan booklet. Just a simple day 1, day 2 etc. OR something similar and they could be sold with the required books.

We're just having a hard time finding something to use for literature. For various reasons, we are not using the high school hod guides nor can we afford to buy a guide just for one subject, but I sure wish we could do the Literature portion. :wink:

kidsforHim

Re: Wish list

Post by kidsforHim » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:02 am

:idea: I had another idea :D These HOD guides can get a lot of wear & tear. I had my Preparing HOD guide come apart at the binding & the front cover come unglued. This happened after copying the Dictation for this school year. It's the 2nd time of copying for this guide & it was the undoing , or, unGLUING of it. Other than that the guide *had* looked almost like new.
I've seen that some have their guides spiral bound or 3-hole punched to make it easier to photo copy some of those Appendix pages but the guide ends up tearing at the holes.........

:idea: I was thinking, it would be a big blessing to have those Appendix pages put on a CD. The CD could be placed in a sleeve that is attached to the back cover of the guide. It would make copying those pages much easier & we wouldn't have to be smashing our guides on the copier shortening their 'life-span' :idea: :D