CtC Bible page numbers don't match

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
amcampbell4

CtC Bible page numbers don't match

Post by amcampbell4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Help needed from HOD or another CtC user:

I was going through the first unit of CtC to prepare for school starting August 21, and I noticed that the assigned reading in the Illustrated Family Bible Stories book does not match the scripture focus for each day. For example, the assignment says to read p. 22-25 in Illustrated Stories, or to read Genesis ch. 1-2 in your own Bible. But Genesis ch. 1-2 are covered on p. 14-15 in the Illustrated Stories book.

I just purchased my CtC curriculum guide (copyright 2009) and Illustrated Stories (pub date Feb. 2014) this summer.

Is there a corrected or updated assigned reading list for this book, and I missed it somehow?

Thanks!
Anne

StephanieU

Re: CtC Bible page numbers don't match

Post by StephanieU » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:40 pm

Did you order from HOD? I know that book changed some with the new printing. We decided to go with a standard Bible since we prefer KJV anyways, so I don't know the exact changes. But I know they exist...
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

amcampbell4

Post by amcampbell4 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi Stephanie, yes, I purchased everything brand new from HOD. I guesss I should call them tomorrow and see if there is an updated schedule available?

faroutback

Post by faroutback » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:41 am

I believe on the home page there is a section with an Update tab where you can find updates.

amcampbell4

Post by amcampbell4 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:19 pm

Thanks everyone! The great folks at HOD helped me exchange my teachers guide for the updated edition, so I am all set.