OT: Hope this is okay...I have a new business

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Samuel'sMommy

OT: Hope this is okay...I have a new business

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

Carrie, I hope this is OK to post here. I just wanted to let everyone know and then will not be mentioning it anymore on here as I know that is not the purpose of this board.

I have signed up as a consultant with Homemade Gourmet. If you need ideas to get dinner on the table quickly and easily I can help! Feel free to visit my webiste at www.HomemadeGourmet.com/StephanieGray to check out our products. You can place an order directly on my website if you are interested. Also, if you are interested in hosting a catalog party and getting free and discounted products I would love to talk to you. Just PM me and I'll be in touch.
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!