Help with The Elements Book in MTMM....

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momtofive

Help with The Elements Book in MTMM....

Post by momtofive » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:11 pm

I bought my MTMM guide about a year and a half ago, but couldn't get the science package at the time. For my next child in line, I definitely wanted to utilize the lovely science plans for this guide, so I recently purchased the needed books and resources. I noticed the Ellen Mchenry book, The Elements, must be a newer version, as the cover is different and there's no cd included, but it now has links within the lessons to look up. My main concern is that this new version has different page numbers and it's hard to tell what pages go with certain day's lessons/activities listed in my guide's plans. Are there updated plans for this new version?

Any help or advice is greatly appreciated! :D

Thank you.... :wink:
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Help with The Elements Book in MTMM....

Post by Carrie » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Lisa,

The Elements does have a new updated version, and I am going to tackle that rewrite as soon as the USII guide is off to the press on Friday of this week. It is looking like it will take some time for me to do, as there are new activities along with changes to the old activities as well. So, the rewrite will be a complete one for that book. We have kept a list of customers who have already purchased the new version of The Elements from us, so we can mail them the updated plans free of charge as soon as I am done with them. So, if you have already received the new version of The Elements from Heart of Dakota, you will be getting updated plans in the mail! :D

For anyone else who may be wondering about this as well, once the rewritten plans are done, we will automatically send those copyrighted plans to our customers along with their purchase of the new version of The Elements from us. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

momtofive

Re: Help with The Elements Book in MTMM....

Post by momtofive » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Thank you, Carrie! ;) It's exciting to see the completion of the final high school guide so close....a big congratulations to everyone at Heart of Dakota!!! :D

I look forward to using the new plans for The Elements Book in time, when they're completed. :)

Thanks and many blessings!!! ;)
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!