Matching Page Numbers in Alternate "Beyond" Books

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
stef7mom

Matching Page Numbers in Alternate "Beyond" Books

Post by stef7mom » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:14 pm

I am new to HOD. I purchased the "Beyond Little Hearts for His Glory" for my 8 yr. old son this year from a different source. I also purchased the required books from this other source. I have found that it is difficult to match up the page numbers for 3 of my books because they are different versions of the sources. How can I obtain tables of contents for these actual books or descriptions of what was being read so I can match up the history and devotional readings? I wish the guide gave more of a description other than the page number and book to use (such as the title of the story being read). Even those with descriptions will require lots of reading ahead of time to confirm I have the right selection. The three sources that are not lining up are: Stories of the Pilgrims, Boys and Girls of Colonial Days, and Morning Bells. I did find the table of contents online from the version of "Stories of Pilgrims" used by HOD. However, it is still difficult to match up. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

daybreaking

Re: Matching Page Numbers in Alternate "Beyond" Books

Post by daybreaking » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm not sure if this will help, but there is an update for Morning Bells on this page: https://www.heartofdakota.com/updates.php

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16