World Geography book Mystery in the Frozen Lands

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
chillin'inandover

World Geography book Mystery in the Frozen Lands

Post by chillin'inandover » Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Carrie,
I noticed that the book Mystery in the Fozen Lands in the WG Living Library reading schedule does not match up with my book. Some assignments end in the middle of a chapter. I thought I had figured it out until today when I see that tomorrow, Wednesday, the last reading assignment is page 132. My book ends on page 166. Thursday my son is supposed to start another book but that will require reading 62 pages tomorrow. That is NOT going to happen. Is there a pdf file for the readings? I didn't see one amongst the other pdfs.
Tammy
Wife of 32 years
Mom to 4
DD 29 Technical Manager FA, Playwright, Producer, Lighting Designer
DD 28 Master in TESL, Lead ELL teacher 3rd grade
DD 19 AAS welding
DD 16 , WH
Home Educator since 2000 HOD LHTH-US2

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: World Geography book Mystery in the Frozen Lands

Post by Carrie » Tue May 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Tammy,

There is more than one edition of Mystery in the Frozen Lands, which may account for the page number differences. You can email or call Mike or Julie, and they can look up your order to see where the problem is occurring. Since I no longer have warehouse access in my basement anymore, I can't pop down and check!!

Blessings,
Carrie

chillin'inandover

Re: World Geography book Mystery in the Frozen Lands

Post by chillin'inandover » Wed May 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Julie,
Thank you for the email with the updated schedule. We're in the home stretch. It's been such a delightful year.
Tammy
Wife of 32 years
Mom to 4
DD 29 Technical Manager FA, Playwright, Producer, Lighting Designer
DD 28 Master in TESL, Lead ELL teacher 3rd grade
DD 19 AAS welding
DD 16 , WH
Home Educator since 2000 HOD LHTH-US2