LOVE the new catalog!!! :)

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
momtofive

LOVE the new catalog!!! :)

Post by momtofive » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 am

This morning in the mail, we received the brand new, complete Heart of Dakota catalog, showcasing all we love about HOD!!! ;)

It's beautiful! Very well done!! :D I love the layout, the new binding style, and the newly added notes section, as well as the addition of the last two amazing guides in the line-up. Thank you so much Carrie, Mike, Julie and the whole family for all your years of hard work and sacrifice to bring us such an amazing way to teach our kids....for His glory!!! ;)

....off to go enjoy my new catalog! :D
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!

Nealewill

Re: LOVE the new catalog!!! :)

Post by Nealewill » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Me too! It looks wonderful.

I met a mom last week who is interested in HOD and I told her I would give her my catalog when I see her (which is this coming Wednesday)......and it was the unupdated one. Now that this one came, I feel like I should give her the new one.....but I think it is going to kill me LOL. Oh well, I will just get a new catalog on Thursday night at the homeschool convention :-)
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

dianeh47

Post by dianeh47 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:33 am

Thank you Carrie, Mike, Julie and everyone who made this new catalog such an amazing success.
It is wonderful. Carrie, you do everything for us with such excellence. I appreciate you and your family so much.
You have made our homeschool journey easier because of your caring and hard work and I want to thank you.
Blessings,
Diane

Began HOD in 8/2008
Joel -18 US2 History

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 am

Ladies,

We are so excited that the new catalogs are arriving!! :D Thank you so much for your patience in receiving the new catalog. We feel blessed beyond measure for it to be done and for it to include ALL of our guides.

We appreciate your encouragement too!

Thanks for sharing this journey with us. :D

Blessings,
Carrie