Very exciting...First Installment of US2 Shipped

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

Very exciting...First Installment of US2 Shipped

Post by Carrie » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:39 am

Ladies,

I just wanted to share our excitement as our first installment of US2 plans shipped yesterday as scheduled on September 15. We are excited to see the plans come together and to be started on schedule! We pray that all those who share the US2 journey with us will have a God-blessed school year! :D

We also pray that all families who are using HOD this year will find the Lord daily in your midst and feel His presence as you journey onward! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

snadig

Re: Very exciting...First Installment of US2 Shipped

Post by snadig » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:57 am

Thank you, Carrie for all your hard work!

We were excited to jump into the first week of plans. We will keep you and all your family in our prayers. We are so thankful for HOD!
blessings,
Stacey
Stacey in Co

Married 21years to my best friend
my wonderful kids:
19-dd-College student Aug 18
17-dd-US 1 Histroy -Aug 18
13-ds-MTMM - Aug 18
Finished:Beyond,Bigger,Preparing,RtoR,RevtoRev,CtC,MtMM,WH,AH1,AH2

Allison TX

Post by Allison TX » Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Thank you for all your hard work, Carrie. :) My son started the guide today, and he said it was great! :D I'm so glad he can finish out high school with HOD!!!!! :D :D :D

Allison

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 am

Ladies,

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm! I, too, am very glad that my son can finish his high school years with HOD. :D My son, who is using US2, will have done HOD all the way through - from Little Hands to Heaven through US2. It is thrilling for me to see this son go from start to finish with HOD. :D

May the Lord walk with all of us through this year!

Blessings,
Carrie