Help with English 3

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Kristen

Help with English 3

Post by Kristen » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:35 pm

I'm all excited to start school tomorrow, Monday, with my two littles! I was getting everything together today (I know, nothing like last minute :oops: ) I got DS9 R&S English 3 to go with Bigger, and I realized as I set up my stickies in the guide, there is no schedule in the appendix for R&S 3! I thought it was one of those levels with an alternate schedule in the back. I guess I can just go along doing a page or 2 a day on my own. But I was wondering if there is an easy way to get that schedule? Would I have to buy the Preparing guide just for that schedule? Thanks!
ds17 - mostly textbooks, community college, and lots of hands-on projects
ds15 - an eclectic mix, sports, Scouts
ds9 - BHFHG, loves LEGOs

dd7 - LHFHG, loves taking care of her dolls, arts & crafts

daybreaking

Re: Help with English 3

Post by daybreaking » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 pm

No, the Preparing guide is not necessary. Just do one lesson a day out of the English book and you'll be just fine. (If you look at the sample week of Preparing, you'll see that the first day just says, "Beginning Wisely: Lesson 2" and the second day, "Beginning Wisely: Lesson 3," etc.)

Wife to one amazing husband and mother to two precious blessings from above:
ds21 & dd16