? about assigned pgs in WH's "Unveiling the Kings of Israel"

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Homeschooln2qts

? about assigned pgs in WH's "Unveiling the Kings of Israel"

Post by Homeschooln2qts » Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:11 am

Hi, ladies. I have a question about the assigned pages for the Unveiling the Kings of Israel book in WG. On Day 1 of Unit 1 it assigns pgs 7-15, but p. 7 starts in the middle of a sentence. I ordered it from HoD, so I should have the correct edition. Does anyone know if there's an updated list for the pages anywhere? TIA!

*Update
It looks like it may just be a typo in my guide. The online sample assigns pgs 8-15 and mine says pgs 7-15. The rest of the lessons look correct from there on though. Just wanted to mention that in case someone else ran into this with a newer guide. I just got mine last week, so it may just be an error with a newer batch?? ;)
Last edited by Homeschooln2qts on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miranda
DS (20) PHFHG, CtC, RtR, (skipped RevtoRev) MtMM, WG, WH, AHI, AHII; now a college sophomore
DD (17) Beyond, Bigger, PHFHG, (skipped CtC) RtR, RevtoRev, MtMM, WG, WH, AHI, now in AHII

https://theboobooandluluchronicles.wordpress.com/

annaz

Re: ? about assigned pgs in WH's "Unveiling the Kings of Isr

Post by annaz » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:06 pm

"7" is in my guide as well and I just got them yesterday. I ordered 2. One for dd, one for me.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock: