Conference schedule

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
captivated

Conference schedule

Post by captivated » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Hi! Just noticed on the conference part of the website that there are no listings for 2016 conferences. The early bird pricing goes off tonight for the SE Great HS convention, and I was hoping to see if the Austins would be visiting. They came to NC in 2014, which tickled me! I'm in NC, but was considering the SC conference if they would attend in March. I'll be a vendor as well at the NC Thrive conference this year in June. Please come to NC!

So, Carrie? Can you give us a general idea of which conventions you're leaning toward this year?

Thanks!

Mandie
Mom to 3ds
Using Bigger, LHTH
Excited about box day this week for Prep!

Mumkins

Re: Conference schedule

Post by Mumkins » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Are they listed on the conference's website?
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

Kteni

Post by Kteni » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:55 pm

I have been checking a few vender lists and have not seen them confirmed on any yet.
I am HOPING ever so much they come to the west coast. I am sure they don't do Canada but the western states are missing out :wink:
Looking forward to hearing the list too!
in {heart} 17 years
yarngirl 14- CTC w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
legoboy 11 - Bigger w/extensions, MUS, DITHOR
tractorboy 5 - LHTH 1/2 speed
camobaby 3 - tractorboy's shadow

Mumkins

Post by Mumkins » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:59 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll never see them.

Maybe they'll do more conferences once all the guides are done and she's less busy.
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:47 pm

Hi ladies! :D Here is the conference schedule for 2016, posted under the "conferences" tab on the main HOD website...
http://www.heartofdakota.com/conference.php

Thank you for asking :D , and for those of you wanting to see HOD at a convention near you, we would love to see you too! :D However, right now, it is all we can do to attend these conferences, as homeschooling and writing/editing and maintaining the board/warehouse/shipping/etc. are the priorities. The Lord has said He has given us just enough time in each day, and it is our constant prayer for His direction in how best to use that finite time. Heart of Dakota is intentionally family-owned and operated; we want everyone helping you to be part of the family and knowledgable to answer your questions because they have either written, taught, or completed all of the HOD guides. So, for now, for those of you we cannot meet at conventions, we look forward to meeting with you here on the HOD Message Board, on the HOD phones, through HOD emails, through HOD Facebook, or even just through the HOD website and catalog! We are incredibly thankful for your support and loyalty, and we look forward to the rest this homeschool journey has to hold for all of us.

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie