Question about Rev to Rev maps

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
newsong

Question about Rev to Rev maps

Post by newsong » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 am

Can someone tell me if the Map Trek maps are customized to Rev to Rev or can I just order the map set for this period from Knowledge Quest. I can purchase via download there if it is not customized. I've been using my Knowledge Quest maps for TOG but some used by HOD are not on the disc and I'm weighing out buying individual downloads for the ones I'm missing or buying the entire Rev to Rev disc. Thanks!

Nealewill

Re: Question about Rev to Rev maps

Post by Nealewill » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:54 am

I am not positive but I do believe these CDs are customized to HOD.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

mamanlait

Re: Question about Rev to Rev maps

Post by mamanlait » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:16 am

I am guessing they are customized because they are done in the exact order that they appear in the guide. I printed them all out at the beginning of the year and stuck them in a file folder in dd's organizer. She simply pulled the next one in line each time a map was called for.
Currently:
dd 16 AH1 -bits & pieces (previously used Bigger, Preparing, CtC, RtR, Rev, MMtM, WG, WH)
dd 12 REV (previously used LHTH, LHfHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CtC, & RtR)