Creative Writing in RTR

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
LeAnna

Creative Writing in RTR

Post by LeAnna » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

How many times is the Creative Writing book scheduled in Revival to Revolution? Do they typically just do one page a day?
Love my husband of 18 years this year;
Love my 3 teenagers--13, 15, and 16. They keep me young, but hanging on for dear life! :lol:
Used HOD in the earliest years with all three of them!

rumkimom

Re: Creative Writing in RTR

Post by rumkimom » Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:45 pm

It is done 3 times a week, unless they are using the extension package, then they do it all 4 days. Since we are using the writing book from CTC, I can't tell you how much they do each time. The guide says that they use pg 5 for all of Unit 1 (#1-2 on day one, #3 on day 2 and #4 on day 3). Hope that helps.
----
Wendy C.
DH-Owen
Emily (19 - graduatated from UCC spring 2018, Fashion Design Program)
Melody (17 - Rev 2 Rev-unit 21, IEW for writing, grammar, completed math)
Steven (12 - CTC, IEW for writing, grammar, spelling, TT Math)
Clarence (10 - PS)

LeAnna

Re: Creative Writing in RTR

Post by LeAnna » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:56 pm

Okay, it looked like in the Week Preview that it was only scheduled once. I can only get bits and pieces this year of HOD, so I'm trying to figure out how often to schedule it. :) I'm also doing CTC Write with the Best, but don't have the guide. Is it scheduled three days?
Love my husband of 18 years this year;
Love my 3 teenagers--13, 15, and 16. They keep me young, but hanging on for dear life! :lol:
Used HOD in the earliest years with all three of them!