Special 36 Hour Preview from Heart Of Dakota w/ Coupon Code!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
austimr
Site Admin

Special 36 Hour Preview from Heart Of Dakota w/ Coupon Code!

Post by austimr » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:43 am

Welcome to a limited 36 hour preview of our newest guide! As a member of our message board, you have special access to this preview which includes a promotional offer that is limited to customers like you! :D

Hearts for Him Through High School: U.S. History I

We are thrilled to share a preview of our newest high school guide with our valued customers prior to its launch on our website. This well-designed guide is targeted for ages 15-17 and can be extended to 12th graders with adjustments in math and science. To view the unique resources that are scheduled within this exciting new guide, click the following link:

http://www.heartofdakota.com/us-history ... ckages.php

For any U.S. History I: Economy Package ordered between August 24 - August 25, receive your U.S. History I Guide free. This offer is worth a discount of $91.95 on your Economy Package at checkout. Simply add the Economy Package to your cart, along with any other needed packages or items, and enter the code US1 in the "Coupon Code" box at checkout. NOTE: Be sure to read the qualifications for this offer by reading the “Please Read” section at the top of the page that will open when you click on the link above. This promotion expires on August 25 at 8:00 PM (Central Time).

Thank you for being part of our message board community! :D
Mike & Carrie

Tiffini

Re: Special 36 Hour Preview from Heart Of Dakota w/ Coupon C

Post by Tiffini » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:03 pm

Super excited to place my order today for US History I!!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Looking forward to another fabulous year with HOD! THANK YOU for the discount opportunity, Mike and Carrie! :D :D
Tiffini
DD (21 ) Graduated! Used HOD from 5th Grade through 12th Grade!
B/G Twins (18) Graduated! Used HOD from 3rd through 12th Grade!
DS (12) and DS (10)- Preparing Hearts
HOD Users since 2008

chillin'inandover

Post by chillin'inandover » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I am just letting you know I received my order already. The books look wonderful. They look quite "meaty". Gulp, gulp that we can work diligently to successfully complete this year. Super excited to start.

My son will be doing a Noble Experiment and Chemistry this year with MTMM. Our co op is doing Chemistry and American government, so this should be a great fit. I am teaching Chemistry lab at our co op. My son completed the Chemistry portion of MTMM this summer so he should be up to speed for Chemistry.

Thank you for the prompt delivery. I am praying for HOD as Carrie completes this guide in "real time". HOD has been such a blessing to our family since 2003. Many blessings.
In Him,
Tammy
Wife of 32 years
Mom to 4
DD 29 Technical Manager FA, Playwright, Producer, Lighting Designer
DD 28 Master in TESL, Lead ELL teacher 3rd grade
DD 19 AAS welding
DD 16 , WH
Home Educator since 2000 HOD LHTH-US2

Motherjoy

Post by Motherjoy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 am

I just want to share something AWESOME with all the mamas who will be ordering US History this year. My son will be doing dual-enrollment at a Christian college this year, instead of HOD. :( Because of HOD, he LOVES history. I was really concerned about him having to read dry textbooks. Anyway, the William Bennett book that Carrie chose for US History is the same book that my son is reading in a college class!!! So, please know that your children are getting an excellent education with HOD. In fact, I'd honestly say that they are getting a better education. For his college course, my son has three books to read - the William Bennett book, the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and Company Aytch. He also listens to lectures online and looks up links...but seriously, ladies, HOD is far superior!!!

Get excited for this new year! I'm so excited for y'all!!! :D Know that you have gold in your hands with that HOD guide.
MJ, mom to 8
2015-2016 plan
*17yo is dual-enrolled after using HOD for 7 years
*11yo, 10yo, 9yo, and 7yo - CTC with modifications
*5yo, 4yo - LHTH
*3yo - playschool

Accomplished: LHTH, LHFHG, BHFHG, Beyond, PHFHG, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM, WG, WH

Motherjoy

Post by Motherjoy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 am

I just want to share something AWESOME with all the mamas who will be ordering US History this year. My son will be doing dual-enrollment at a Christian college this year, instead of HOD. :( Because of HOD, he LOVES history. I was really concerned about him having to read dry textbooks. Anyway, the William Bennett book that Carrie chose for US History is the same book that my son is reading in a college class!!! So, please know that your children are getting an excellent education with HOD. In fact, I'd honestly say that they are getting a better education. For his college course, my son has three books to read - the William Bennett book, the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin and Company Aytch. He also listens to lectures online and looks up links...but seriously, ladies, HOD is far superior!!!

Get excited for this new year! I'm so excited for y'all!!! :D Know that you have gold in your hands with that HOD guide.
MJ, mom to 8
2015-2016 plan
*17yo is dual-enrolled after using HOD for 7 years
*11yo, 10yo, 9yo, and 7yo - CTC with modifications
*5yo, 4yo - LHTH
*3yo - playschool

Accomplished: LHTH, LHFHG, BHFHG, Beyond, PHFHG, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM, WG, WH