Res to Ref Philippians book

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
jacynamommy

Res to Ref Philippians book

Post by jacynamommy » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:22 am

I have 2 kiddos in Res to Ref this year. After thumbing through The Hidden Treasures in Philippians book, I'm wondering if I should have ordered 2 of those...one for each kid to have their own. Thoughts?
Meredith

Trusting in Him to supply all my needs! Phil. 4:19
Mommy to:
Quinter 15 WG
Gabry 13 WG
Ainsley 12 Res to Ref
Bryn 9 Preparing
Silas 6 Beyond

MomtoJGJE

Re: Res to Ref Philippians book

Post by MomtoJGJE » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49 am

Yeah I didn't realize until yesterday that it is actually a workbook. Shows how closely I looked at it at the beginning of the year because Jayden is in unit 19. However looking back through it, the first few pages are all reading, so I'm thinking that's what I was looking at. She has skipped all the puzzles and other things that require writing in the book

FWIW, I'm having her go back through it and write the answers/do the puzzles in the book itself. I'll just order new ones when my younger ones go through this guide.

acts29stl

Post by acts29stl » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:18 am

Yes you need two :)
Psalm 27:4 "One thing I desire of the Lord, that will I seek; that I may behold the beauty of the Lord and meditate in His temple."
ds(13)& dd(12) MTMM, DITHOR
ds(10) CTC, DITHOR
ds(9) PHFHG, DITHOR
ds(7) LHFHG
dd(5) LHTH
dd(4) LHTH
dd(2)
dd(10-3-15)

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:31 pm

It is considered consumable. The next guide also includes "Hidden Treasures in Hebrews," which is consumable. I know I like my own Bible study to write in - personal thoughts and stuff in there usually. :wink: As dc get older, their own private place to record thoughts and answers is nice. HTH!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie