Started Bigger!!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
INmomof2

Started Bigger!!!!

Post by INmomof2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:53 am

We just started our new school year on the 10th. I'm doing Bigger with both my dd 9, and ds 8. We are LOVING it. They especially enjoy story time, Science, and math. It's been such a blessing so far, and I am SO thankful to have found this curriculum. It's school that actually gets done without the usual complaints that I've heard over the past two years. I'm glad that I found this program while my kiddos were still in the early grades and am planning to continue on with it. No more looking through countless catalogs and websites for the perfect curriculum. Such a welcome relief. I've been doing a happy dance for three days now! :D

rodandmegs

Re: Started Bigger!!!!

Post by rodandmegs » Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:20 pm

I am the same way. I am so excited about HOD that I cannot stop talking about how great it is! I am probably annoying my mom and husband, he he, but it is so perfect in every way!! I guess I'm doing the happy dance with you!!
Mikaela - 9th - Bob Jones University DVDs
Eli - 7th - Bob Jones University DVDs
Mercie - 3rd - Bigger Hearts for His Glory
Silas - 1st - Little Hearts for His Glory
Titus - preK Little Hands to Heaven

http://Www.myfullhandsandheart.blogspot.com