Need help with whether to start LHTH this year!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
netpea

Re: Need help with whether to start LHTH this year!

Post by netpea » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:33 pm

moedertje wrote:Thank you ladies for the encouragement. I just wanted to make sure that I was not pushing him too much or holding him back.

3x's week is a great idea and he will be so proud to do school!

He loves to join in on the reading for his brother as well so I will include him some of those activities as they are appropriate!

Thank you and blessings.
Hi Sandra, is that you I saw over on the Moth Board? I still haven't managed to create a schedule... I resist too much. Do you use the MOTH schedule?

moedertje

Re: Need help with whether to start LHTH this year!

Post by moedertje » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Both boards are being such a blessing to me. I glean from the wisdom of Carrie with curriculum and adjustments to scheduling and making it fit your family and not be so rigid that you don't have room to move and I glean from MOTH with scheduling which I am not done with the schedule yet.

So see you on both boards:-)
Raising Arrows; Psalms 127:4
ds17, Class of 2020, now at IHOPU
ds 15, WH
dd 13, MTMM
In year 1 of homeschooling it all started with LHTH for us.