Rev to Rev Map Treck cd frustration

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
FiveLittlePeaches

Rev to Rev Map Treck cd frustration

Post by FiveLittlePeaches » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:05 am

I've been frustrated all year with Map Trek geography in the Rev to Rev manual. I bought this from HOD. The manual page numbers do not line up with the page numbers on the CD, plus there are two files to look in. I regret that I didn't print the maps in advance.

Am I the only one that experienced this?

annaz

Re: Rev to Rev Map Treck cd frustration

Post by annaz » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am

The page numbers line up with the page numbers on the maps themselves. If you print what you need you'll see the numbers at the bottom of the page. I understand it could be frustrating for those who don't pre-print everything though.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Rev to Rev Map Treck cd frustration

Post by Carrie » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

Annaz is correct in that you need to refer to the page numbers on the bottom of each map in order to print those that match the plans in the HOD guide. :D The publisher's table of contents page numbers are different than the page numbers on the maps due to the publisher's added content and descriptions at the beginning of the CD. Once you use the maps, you can see the page numbers on the maps, which really helps in knowing you have the correct map. We have also listed the map titles in each day of lesson plans to ensure you have the correct map for each lesson. :D

Blessings,
Carrie