scope and sequence

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
ms13

scope and sequence

Post by ms13 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:53 pm

Is there a scope and sequence with details of english, history and science?? I have to send in what we are using and what is studied to superintendent each year before school begins. especially my 9th grader.

Nealewill

Re: scope and sequence

Post by Nealewill » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:21 pm

I always use the introduction guide to help with this for history. For science, i will use the introductory course but then if their is a main text, I use that too. For language arts, I use the scope and sequence from each book - like R&S scope and sequence, DITHOR scope and sequence, and the writing program scope and sequence. For math, I use the one from the math book. It looks like in the past you have used various resources so you are probably used to gathering multiple scope and sequences and sending them in. I haven't had any trouble with doing this at all with my school district.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

ms13

Re: scope and sequence

Post by ms13 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:46 pm

Sounds good to me. I was just worried about the high school courses as we will be using MTMM. It has to be approved by the superintendent. Just wanted to be able to get as much detail as necessary.