CTC Box Day :)

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
lissiejo

CTC Box Day :)

Post by lissiejo » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:19 pm

So fun to get our box in the mail today!!!! Preparing took us a year and a half and my girl is so excited to move up! I didn't even get a picture of my girls with the box! Her younger sisters never really get a "box day" because we of course reuse the guides. They were just as excited as she was! She's been through every guide from Little Hands on up and each has been a pure joy. She is so completely ready to begin CTC. She was giddy while I opened it and said, "Boy, they sure do wrap it up really well!" Then she said "Oooooh! It's sooooo fancy!"

Yay!!!!
Melissa (Pastor's wife in NC)

http://gracefilledhomeschooling.blogspot.com
Rose (12-years-old) - Revival to Revolution
Beth (10-years-old) - Creation to Christ
Grace (8-years-old) - Bigger Hearts for His Glory

sweetgrace

Re: CTC Box Day :)

Post by sweetgrace » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:39 pm

Yay! Isn't it exciting :) we just received Beyond today and the extras for Little Hearts for our upcoming K'er. Can't wait to start but it's going to be a couple months yet. We are finishing LHFHG and LHTH. Have a blessed year!
Tawny~ Wife and helpmeet to Gabriel~ Mommy to G- 6.5 LHFHG, A-5 LHTH (slowly), B-20m

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:00 pm

Hooray for BOX DAY! :D I bet there was much oohing and ahhing over the CTC Notebooking pages especially! The amount of awesome books is pretty exciting too! I'm so glad you and your kiddos enjoyed your box day, lissiejo, and I'm excited for you and your dd to begin! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Nealewill

Post by Nealewill » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Box day is the best day ever!!!!
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM