Winter Storms are delaying my order:(

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Holmesclan8

Winter Storms are delaying my order:(

Post by Holmesclan8 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:38 pm

I was suppose to receive my order on Wednesday, but these winter storms have caused a delay :( OHHHHH the agony to wait for homeschool stuff!!!LOL We are expecting more ice and several inches of snow overnight. Normally I enjoy this type of weather, but not when it delays my HOD order!! :lol:

raindrops

Re: Winter Storms are delaying my order:(

Post by raindrops » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Oh... that would get me too! Books, books, books! And the guide! I am not helping, though, am I? ...may they get to you quickly and dry!
9 yr old boy in Preparing
6 yr old girl loving all things LHFHG

annaz

Post by annaz » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:05 am

LOL...sometimes UPS tracking is a curse. Heehee!
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

Nealewill

Post by Nealewill » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:00 pm

Dang winter! I am actually going to be ordering some things the next couple of days myself. I am not sure where you live but where I live, the weather is not so bad. I am hoping there aren't storms along the way that will delay my shipment.

Hopefully your books get to you soon :-)
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM