Merry Christmas!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Carrie
Site Admin

Merry Christmas!

Post by Carrie » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:59 pm

I just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas as we celebrate our Savior's birth! :D We are so thankful that we have been given the opportunity to know each of you through this board. What a blessing it is for us to gather here to share this homeschool journey. I would be lonely without all of you!

Thanks for being so gracious, encouraging, heartfelt, respectful, and Christ-filled as you help one another. I am always amazed at how much you give of yourselves for one another! So, Merry Christmas dear HOD families! We are so grateful for you! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Nealewill

Re: Merry Christmas!

Post by Nealewill » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well! We have been off of school since 12/12/14 because of the season. I work for a ministry and the opportunities for servicing others is extensive in this month :-) So we have been enjoying this time as a family and serving others without the stress of getting school done too.

Hopefully you and your family are getting some much needed R&R during this time. And I believe I remember that you lost your father earlier this year. Hopefully, you and your family were able to create some new traditions and spend time reminiscing about your father as well.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

MelInKansas

Post by MelInKansas » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:58 pm

Carrie, I wish you and your family, and the others I have gotten to know on this message board, many blessings this Christmas season! Blessed time with our Lord, blessed time with loved ones, praises, prayers and even grief brought to the Lord's throne and given to Him.

I am so blessed to be celebrating with my family and with much less stress than in past years. This season of preparing for a new baby makes me think of how Mary must have felt anticipating Jesus's birth, and what a miracle each life is, from conception to the grave. God's love and plan for each and every one of us as we seek to follow Him.

Again, I wish you all many blessings!
Melissa
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases
His mercies never come to an end"

DD12 - Rev to Rev + DITHOR 6/7/8
DD10 - CTC + DITHOR 2/3
DD7 - Bigger + ERs
DS5 - LHFHG
DD2 - ABC123
2 babies in heaven

bethelmommy

Post by bethelmommy » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:27 am

Merry Christmas to you Carrie, Julie, and your families. I am always so grateful for your faithful dedication to and sacrifice for the ministry of HOD. Thank you for being willing vessels that Christ uses to share the gospel message.

Merry Christmas to all of you fellow HOD families! It is a privilege to walk this path with you.
Grace and peace,
Alicia
DS 14 MTMM, DITHOR 6/7/8
DD 13 Rev2Rev, DITHOR 4/5
DS 10 Bigger, DITHOR 2/3
DD 8 Beyond, Level 2 Book Pack
(Previously completed LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR, Rev2Rev, and DITHOR 2/3, 4/5)

annaz

Post by annaz » Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:07 am

Merry Christmas, Austin family! Ooops! And Julie's Family! :D

Loved the video, btw. :D
Last edited by annaz on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock:

StephanieU

Post by StephanieU » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:04 am

Merry Christmas!
Mom to
DD15 US1 (completed LHFHG-WH)
DS13 MtMM (completed LHFHG-Rev2Rev plus some of LHTH)
DD12 Rev2Rev (completed LHTH-RtR)
DS7 Beyond (completed LHTH-LHFHG)

dianeh47

Post by dianeh47 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Merry Christmas Mike, Carrie, Julie and your families. Thank you for all that you do for your HOD family.
May the Lord richly bless you in this coming year.
Blessings,
Diane

Began HOD in 8/2008
Joel -18 US2 History

psreit

Post by psreit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Carrie's and Julie's family and all of the HOD families on this board! It is such a blessing to be able to enter 2015 knowing our homeschool course is set for the year. :D

Thank you, Carrie, for allowing God to use you to minister to all of us through your work. I am truly excited to be back here and look forward to seeing Angie blossom academically and spiritually as we work through Bigger. :D God's continued blessings as you work on high school guides and as He continues to use you to make a difference in the lives of so many homeschooling families. :D
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. III John 4
Pam
dh 33 yrs
ds29 church planter in MA
dd27 SAH mom
dd26
dd 12
3 dgs(5,2, & born 6/15) & 2 dgd(3 & born 2/15)

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:10 pm

Thanks so much, ladies! We pray you had a joyful Christmas and are welcoming in the New Year in good spirits. :D I am so thankful for each of you! You bless Julie and I beyond measure with your encouraging warmth. :D

Blessings,
Carrie