Just wondering. .

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
my12kiddos

Just wondering. .

Post by my12kiddos » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:11 am

If there will be a sneak peek this year? I love your choices and the suspense of the sneak peeks. But will completely understand getting the World history guide completed. :shock:

Nealewill

Re: Just wondering. .

Post by Nealewill » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:34 am

Last year it seemed like they did sneak peaks in January/February. So I am guessing they will probably do sneak peeks but they probably won't be doing then for a couple of months.

And even though my kids are young, I LOVE the sneak peeks.
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

Mumkins

Post by Mumkins » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Last seek peeks started in January. The previous year they started in December. I checked a little bit ago because I too am anticipating them. I'm hoping they'll be out soon. But, I know they are so busy with WG, I won't be surprised if it's still a few months away. It's so nice to see highschool unfolding. My oldest starts highschool in the fall. I'm so excited to get into the high school guides!
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:57 pm

This thread should help... :D