World History Plans----update----located

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
8arrows

World History Plans----update----located

Post by 8arrows » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:46 pm

I went back and counted, and I think in a previous post it was stated that the next two weeks were being shipped on Oct. 7th. Is that correct? If so, I have not received any notification like I did last time. Did I get missed accidently? Is there a different plan that I missed? I didn't want to wait too late to tell you in case something happened to mine. Please let me know if I am off on my dates, and I will put it in my phone this time (the only way I know what is going on).
Last edited by 8arrows on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.

Motherjoy

Re: World History Plans

Post by Motherjoy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:34 pm

I received mine last Thursday. You would have gotten a notification if they were shipped.
MJ, mom to 8
2015-2016 plan
*17yo is dual-enrolled after using HOD for 7 years
*11yo, 10yo, 9yo, and 7yo - CTC with modifications
*5yo, 4yo - LHTH
*3yo - playschool

Accomplished: LHTH, LHFHG, BHFHG, Beyond, PHFHG, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM, WG, WH

8arrows

Re: World History Plans

Post by 8arrows » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:49 pm

MJ, that was so helpful. Thank you! The lost is found! I still can't find the notification in my email unless I put Heart of Dakota in my search engine. If I just scroll down, it is not there. Since I hadn't found an email, I hadn't searched diligently for the plans. After locating it, the notification said I DID receive them the 10th, so the girls went out to the mailbox with flashlights. I am waiting FOREVER; my husband gets concerned and goes out to find them. They got distracted with EARTHWORMS!! One of them is 16! This was all after questioning my husband repeatedly, "Do you think they could have been delivered to the business?" Anyway, it was all entertaining, and I do have the plans. MJ's information gave me enough of a time frame to find them. I am glad I asked (or I would still be confused!).
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.