question about The Exciting World of Creative Writing

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
beverett

question about The Exciting World of Creative Writing

Post by beverett » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:19 pm

I am wandering if there is a teachers guide? I may have "dreamed" that there was, but I really thought this whole time I had been checking my sons work with the teacher guide and now I cannot find one. I was not sure if we misplaced it or if there is not one included in the Rev to Rev pkg... and if there is not one included how are you guys checking their work. This happens to be a subject I do not enjoy (or i am just not confident in) checking because it is not one of my strongest?

THANK YOU! :D :D
Brandi
Last edited by beverett on Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brandi
Blessed with an amazing hubby and6 beautiful boys
DS-graduated!
DS-8th Rev to Rev
DS-6th RTR
DS-3rd Bigger
DS- 5yo LHTH

DS- 1yo future HODie

pjdobro

Re: question about The Exciting World of Creative Writing

Post by pjdobro » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:39 pm

I don't think there is a teacher's guide. If there is, I somehow failed to get it :wink:
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

my3sons

Re: question about The Exciting World of Creative Writing

Post by my3sons » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:10 am

Hi Brandi! :D All of the "The Exciting World of Creative Writing" instruction and plans are included in just the one book, so I'll save you some searching for another! One thing I've learned about the things that aren't my strong suit - I'm actually HARDER on the kids for those things, which at least for me and my dc, has not produced better results. Often times, just working through it together and showing my vulnerable side is what clicks with them to soar and do better. Maybe that totally doesn't apply, but I thought I'd share that nugget of wisdom I've stumbled upon.

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie