Schedule for World History?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
dianeh47

Schedule for World History?

Post by dianeh47 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am

Hi ladies,
Does anyone know if Carrie or Julie have posted a schedule for the time alloted for the boxes in World History.
I may have missed it. Thanks
Blessings,
Diane

Began HOD in 8/2008
Joel -18 US2 History

mom2four

Re: Schedule for World History?

Post by mom2four » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:40 pm

I was wondering the same thing! :) We hope to begin next week and I hope I get more than a few weeks sent to us before then.

Does anyone know when the T.M. will be making its first installment? Via snail mail or digital?
Homeschooling since 1998...more than halfway done! :)
ds (22 - college student), dd (20+ - college student), ds (17), ds (15)
Using part of World History for the first time this year with my two younger sons.

8arrows

Post by 8arrows » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:56 pm

Carrie said they were shipping the first week of September. I am having my daughter do 1/2 of the first week this week and 1/2 next week (the first week sample), and we will be good to go with week 2 when the materials arrive. She will just need to copy anything that she had to do on paper into her notebook. I can have her check her times and give you a rough estimate of time as we go. We do a different grammar and use Rosetta Stone Spanish, but everything else will be by the guide.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.

Motherjoy

Post by Motherjoy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:38 pm

We are doing the same - 1/2 pace this week and next, and hoping to start Sept.1 full paced. That may not happen, but I'm hoping that I can sort of guess what's supposed to scheduled next, in case the guide doesn't get here until the end of the week.
MJ, mom to 8
2015-2016 plan
*17yo is dual-enrolled after using HOD for 7 years
*11yo, 10yo, 9yo, and 7yo - CTC with modifications
*5yo, 4yo - LHTH
*3yo - playschool

Accomplished: LHTH, LHFHG, BHFHG, Beyond, PHFHG, RTR, Rev to Rev, MTMM, WG, WH