My3sons? Hasn't been on lately.

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Mumkins

My3sons? Hasn't been on lately.

Post by Mumkins » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Miss you Julie! I hope everything is ok and you're enjoying your summer.
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

Nealewill

Re: My3sons? Hasn't been on lately.

Post by Nealewill » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:20 am

I am hoping she is on a fun vacation!

Actually - I was very surprised to see Carrie replying on here as well. With the new guide coming out, after reading their description about the TM, I am so glad they decided to release it in stages for the families that will need it for next year. That is absolutely wonderful of them to do and very kind. So many families will be very excited to be able to use the guide even though it isn't full finished. I know if I had kids that old, I wouldn't care if they guide was finished or not. Even with errors, my year would still be better than if I tried to come up with something on my own. :lol:
Daneale

DD 13 WG
DS 12 R2R
DD 10 R2R

Enjoyed DITHOR, Little Hearts, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, RevtoRev, MtMM

Kims

Post by Kims » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:01 am

I spoke with her on the phone last week and she was very helpful. What a blessing theses two sisters are.
I wonder if coming here kind of gives Carrie a break. Maybe to rest her mind for a bit. I also spoke with Mike on the phone and he was a great help too.
Kim S
Jamie 22, Sloane 19, Savannah 18, Collin 9, and Judah 7
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

8arrows

Post by 8arrows » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 pm

I spoke with Julie on the phone per my order a couple of days ago (always so helpful!). Carrie and Julie are wonderful! I am so thankful for the time they pour into our lives.
Melissa, wife to Jim for 28 years
3 graduated, 2 using US 2, 8th grade dd using Missions to Marvels
Isaiah 40:11 ...He gently leads those that have young.

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Thanks so much, ladies! :D Mumkins - you are so thoughtful to ask about me! I'm doing well, but I've taken on more tasks for HOD this year to help Mike and Carrie out. I'm helping with the warehouse training, returning phone calls to lovely ladies like 8arrows :D :D :D , and typing many procedures for things Mike does. Editing and message board helps are also things I am doing. It has been a busy summer! :) But, a good one! I have had less time to be on the board and miss you sweet ladies. I hope to be more active again when things slow down. Thank you for asking about me, and for giving of your time, talents, and encouragement to other ladies on this board. We feel we have the best ladies on this board ever - just such Christian ladies that love to help one another. God has blessed us with the ladies He has brought to this board - we could not do it without you!!!!!

Love in Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Mumkins

Post by Mumkins » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:02 am

Glad things are going ok. I can't imagine how swamped you, Carrie, Mike and the whole team are doing. Thanks for all you guys do!
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG