Finished Beyond!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Samuel'sMommy

Finished Beyond!

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:35 pm

I meant to post on Friday, but I forgot. We finished our whirlwind trip through Beyond. If you remember, we had started it in January switching back to HOD from Sonlight. My son had lost his love for learning and was dreading school. I am happy to say that Beyond has restored that love to him! We didn't do everything in the guide since we were going double speed so we can start Bigger in the fall, but we did all the Bible, history and storytime. He loved it all! We got our Bigger stuff a couple of weeks ago and he is so excited about all his new books. We can't wait to start in a few weeks.
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

momtofive

Re: Finished Beyond!

Post by momtofive » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:18 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

It's so exciting finishing a guide! Wishing you blessings as you prepare for Bigger Hearts! :wink:
Lisa ~ Gal. 2:20, Prov. 3:5-6
Mom to five great blessings :)
Ds23 - Graduated from HOD!
Ds21 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd19 - Graduated from HOD!
Dd17 - US History 2
Dd16 - World History

Loving HOD since 2010!

my3sons

Re: Finished Beyond!

Post by my3sons » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:31 pm

HOORAY, Samuel and Stephanie!!! :D Congrats on a strong finish and a promising start around the corner with BHFHG! :D Thanks for sharing!!!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie