M2MM for 9th grade- please direct

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
4arrows

M2MM for 9th grade- please direct

Post by 4arrows » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:10 pm

I have been searching the forum for posts regarding the use of M2MM with a 9th grader to make it high school credit worthy. I know Carrie has addressed this somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Also, my daughter is finishing up Ress to Reform right now and will do Rev to Rev in 8th grade unless I should skip that and move to M2MM for 8th grade in order to use all of the 4 high school guides and to ensure credit. At this point, we are planning to pursue a dual credit option for many of her classes or CLEP testing. She would like to take veterinary medicine so this course would allow her to get a little head start on many of her college credits. Not sure yet how this will all work with HOD.
Thanks for any input on any of this...hope I made sense. :)
Elizabeth

countrymom

Re: M2MM for 9th grade- please direct

Post by countrymom » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:36 am

If you click on the "beefing up for highschool" link, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6571 and scroll down a ways you will see the post I have pasted below. You can click on those links and should get some ideas.
Links to descriptions of MTMM and ways to beef up for credit:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11148

Three possible options for those who will arrive at MTMM for 9th grade:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13259

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13362

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13414
Countrymom
Wife to J
Big J - LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, Rev to Rev, Modern Missions, beginning parts of World Geography
Little J - LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, working in CTC