High school credit

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MicheleW

High school credit

Post by MicheleW » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:09 am

I know this has been talked about many times, but I can't seem to find it. On the HOD website, I found a very nice breakdown of the credits offered by the Geography guide. I know the other guides aren't done yet, but could someone post a link or something to credits that will probably be available in World History and American History (early)?

DD will be doing M2M w/extension for 9th, Geography for 10th, World History for 11th, and Early American for 12th. Just want to see where I may need to supplement since we will be missing the 2nd American history guide (not worried about history since M2M will cover later American History.)
Michele
DS 10th M2M w/extension
DD 7th RTR w/extension

Mumkins

Re: High school credit

Post by Mumkins » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:30 am

I think this is what you're looking for. It says what the focus is of the main subjects. We have to wait and see what she'll add for electives. http://www.heartofdakota.com/scope.php Scroll to the bottom.
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG
DS9 Preparing
DS12 RTR

We’ve enjoyed LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Preparing, CTC, WG

MicheleW

Post by MicheleW » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:00 pm

Thanks. Does anyone know where government was going to be? Is that in Early American or Late American?
Michele
DS 10th M2M w/extension
DD 7th RTR w/extension

Mumkins

Post by Mumkins » Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:05 pm

Early
7 awesome kids!

2 graduated
2 at highschool
3 coming home to homeschool in the fall💕
DD5 LHFHG