Little hearts Unit 23 Science help

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Robbi

Little hearts Unit 23 Science help

Post by Robbi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:18 pm

The directions say to read History Stories for Children page 184 about the spring season. But that page doesn't have it. Does anyone know the correct page? I'm sure its a typo because I bought all my Little Hearts package at the same time. Thanks.
Robbi
DD 19 Graduated from HOD
DS 15 USI & II combo
DS 10 RTR
DS 8 Preparing
We have now used all the guides!

hs.mama07

Re: Little hearts Unit 23 Science help

Post by hs.mama07 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Hi! Not sure I fully understand your question, but I can just tell you what our book says. We just finished that unit a couple weeks ago! :-)

Unit 23 Day 1 Science: The World God Made page 37 about seasons and page 39 about spring.
History stories for Children: page 182-186 in the first edition; or page 74-77 in the second edition.

Hope that helps!!

Robbi

Post by Robbi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

Sorry. I should have been more clear. Yes I meant day one.

In the science discovery box it says,
"Set out brown, white, red and several shades of green paint. Explain that March, April, and may are the months of the spring season in America. Read aloud the description of spring in the second complete paragraph on page 184 of History Stories For Children. Tell students to paint a picture that matches this description.
Text connection : the world God made page 37 & 39."

Anyway so this paragraph of spring is what I can't locate. Thanks.
Robbi
DD 19 Graduated from HOD
DS 15 USI & II combo
DS 10 RTR
DS 8 Preparing
We have now used all the guides!

mommybelle

Post by mommybelle » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:51 pm

It is a typo. It should be "page 75 of History Stories for Children." The paragraph begins with "In the month of May..." HTH!
DD1 (11): PHFHG
DD2 (8): BLHFHG

DS1 (4): LHTH
http://mommybelle.blogspot.com/