After the "New Geography Guide" .....

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Teena6

After the "New Geography Guide" .....

Post by Teena6 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 pm

is there a thread about up coming Guides?

I haven't been here in a while. We're doing CTC for Wyatt & Wesley. My Lysa... did MTMM (with extensions) when she was in 9th grade. SHE LOVED IT. This year we did other stuff.... Notgrass History.... but she told me today..... "Mom, I miss it so much." She is begging to do it this coming fall.... was just wondering if there is one in the works for fall of 2014?

She doesn't have credit in U.S History. In Georgia... most colleges want portfolios .... and to see test/exams.

So any info? Thanks so much.

We love HOD.
grace & peace,
Teena
mom to 1/2 doz & DIL
using BHFHG & MTMM (in the fall 2012)

Samuel'sMommy

Re: After the "New Geography Guide" .....

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

The next guide will cover World History and then there are 2 American History guides planned. This http://www.heartofdakota.com/scope.php is the scope & sequence of the guides. If you scroll to the bottom it will show you what is planned for High School.

Also Carrie just released the first sneak peak of the world history guide hereviewtopic.php?f=6&t=14746
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

Teena6

Post by Teena6 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:00 am

Thanks so much, Stephanie!
grace & peace,
Teena
mom to 1/2 doz & DIL
using BHFHG & MTMM (in the fall 2012)

Tidbits of Learning

Post by Tidbits of Learning » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:52 am

I was just wondering what credit you gave in 9th grade with MTMM if you didn't give Am. History credit. I found this pdf since I am from GA and want to make sure should the children wish to go to college there instead of where we live now that they are prepared. http://www.usg.edu/student_affairs/docu ... Course.pdf I really liked this pdf for help in putting together a transcript and titling our courses we are using with HOD.
2020-2021
dd20, dd19 Grown and Flown :D
ds18-12th grade at hybrid school
ds14-8th grade MTMM President's Study and Science