Our first day with LHTH

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Samuel'sMommy

Our first day with LHTH

Post by Samuel'sMommy » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:53 am

Ok, I know it's only 10am but we've already been up for a few hours and finished our first day of LHTH. I use finish loosely because I'm sure my son is going to be asking to go back and do A-A-Adam all day long! We both had so much fun! He really liked the picture with the white crayon on white paper and then the black paint to make the drawing show up. He thought that was really cool. I'll have pictures up on my blog in a day or two. I just had to get on here and say we had a ton of fun and thank you so much Carrie for this great curriculum!
Stephanie
Wife to Adam for 25 years
Mom to Samuel (18 - freshman in college), Isaiah (8), and Judah (4) through the miracle of adoption
Using and loving LHTH & BLHFHG

Loved using LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, BHFHG, PHFHG, CTC, & RTR!

water2wine

Post by water2wine » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Yeah! I am so excited that you both enjoyed it! Isn't it wonderful when you can use it and in one day you just know it is perfect! :D And the good news is they all are just like that. I am so happy for you guys that you found HOD so early on. Enjoy it! :D
All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children. Isaiah 54:13
~Six lovies from God~4 by blessing of adoption
-MTMM (HS), Rev to Rev, CTC, DITHR
We LOVED LHFHG/Beyond/Bigger/Preparing/CTC/RTR/Rev to Rev (HS)

Jessi

Post by Jessi » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:34 pm

Isn't LHTH just fabulous???? Emma and I have completely enjoyed ourselves over the past couple of weeks. She loved the B-B-B fingerplay that you'll be doing next week. It is nice to know there are several of us that are starting LHTH around the same time so we can bounce ideas off of each other and uplift each other. Please keep us informed of what is going on with you and Samuel.
Jessi
~~~~~~~~~
Wife to Brad for 10 years
Emma- 7 Beyond, DITHOR,
Logan- 4.5 LHTH, R & S workbooks
www.ourmodernmemories.blogspot.com - personal blog
www.modernmemoryfilms.com - our wedding videography site

momto2grls

Post by momto2grls » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:42 pm

So glad to hear you had a good day! We just started week 2 w/ LHTH and dd is loving it! After we finished the b-b-b fingerplay, she said "Can we do A-A Adam now?" :lol:
Proud mom of 2 girls :
dd - 7yrs Bigger Hearts
dd - 3yrs Little Hands

mom2boys030507

Post by mom2boys030507 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:44 pm

That is exciting. We will be starting LHTH in a couple of weeks. I am excited and I know Micah will have fun too.
Karen - mom to Bryce 02/03, Micah 03/05, and Matthew 05/07

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:27 am

Stephanie,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your first day of LHTH! We have wonderful memories of doing it with our boys! I have one more little one to go that I will get to do LHTH once more, and I am sincerely looking forward to it!

Thanks for sharing your excitement! :D

Blessings,
Carrie