Just a hello and a thank you...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
deltagal

Just a hello and a thank you...

Post by deltagal » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I rarely come to the board, but we are deep into our year with children in MTMM, Rev to Rev, CTC and Bigger. And I. just. love. what my children are doing. We've made the guides our own and it is interesting how each one takes a different twist with each child.

HOD is my true partner in education. Thank you HOD for your good work.

Please know that I'm praying for you Carrie and Julie and for your families and your father.

With appreciation...
With Joy!
Florence

My blog: http://florencebrooks.com/

Began HOD 1/2009
Currently using: Bigger, RTR, Rev to Rev and MTMM

raceNzanesmom

Re: Just a hello and a thank you...

Post by raceNzanesmom » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 pm

:D

HOD really is a blessing!
~Angie
Helpmeet to James for twenty six years
Mom to Race, 23- homeschool grad and Zane, 12- RTR

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Just a hello and a thank you...

Post by Carrie » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Florence,

Thanks so much for the update and for the thinking of us! I'm thrilled that you are finding a good fit with your year. We pray your children will continue to grow and gain and that the Lord may be near to you as you manage a full load! :D

We're into our year as well and enjoying my oldest son's senior year, my next son's trip through the new World Geography guide for his freshman year, my third little guy's work in CTC, and my last little guy's time in Beyond. :D Our year is going really well too! I just can't believe what a difference it makes as my kiddos are getting older and can do more things. It is such fun to school my younger kiddos as the third (and sometimes fourth) trip through the guides is like going down memory lane. :D

Blessings,
Carrie