Question about Book of Centuries in WG

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
dianeh47

Question about Book of Centuries in WG

Post by dianeh47 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Carrie,
When I printed the timeline figures that go in the Book of Centuries, I realized that even if he
cut out just the portrait of Moses head, it would still be too big. Then I tried reducing the page,
but it would only reduce to 30%. How is he supposed to get Moses'big head on a little portrait
frame in the book? Thanks.
Blessings,
Diane

Began HOD in 8/2008
Joel -18 US2 History

jriggs001

Re: Question about Book of Centuries in WG

Post by jriggs001 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:38 pm

My timeline figures printed out to the perfect size for the BOC....hmmm....it must be something within your viewing or print settings...hopefully someone who is more tech savvy will weigh in to your question...
For 2014-15...
ds 17 - World History
ds 15 - World History
ds 7 - BLHFHG (Start BHFHG in Oct 2014)
dd 2 - sweetie pie
dd born 7/6/14

Completed: LHTH, LHFHG, REV2REV w/extensions, MTMM w/extensions, World Geography...

jriggs001

Post by jriggs001 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm so sorry, I failed to see to whom your post was addressed :oops: I'm sure Carrie will weigh in soon....
For 2014-15...
ds 17 - World History
ds 15 - World History
ds 7 - BLHFHG (Start BHFHG in Oct 2014)
dd 2 - sweetie pie
dd born 7/6/14

Completed: LHTH, LHFHG, REV2REV w/extensions, MTMM w/extensions, World Geography...

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:24 am

Diane,

There are two types of figures on the CD. You will need the figures that are sized for the Book of Centuries. The other set of figures is just an extra bonus large-sized set for any extra projects your child might do.

So, you need to find the set of figures on the CD that is sized for the Book of Centuries. I do not have my CD with me right now, however I believe that the printable figures for the timeline book are in the Start-up area?

Perhaps someone who has their CD nearby could check?

Blessings,
Carrie