End of the journey

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
netpea

End of the journey

Post by netpea » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:10 pm

Mike And Carrie,
Thank you for your hard work and dedication. Your materials were a wonderful way to homeschool our children. We have reached the end of our homeschool journey. My oldest two are now in public school and my 3yo will be starting preschool & fine arts academy this fall. I will be returning to work on Sept. 3 as an Environmental Engineer at one of the US automakers. I am grateful for the years I had at home with my children homeschooling with HOD. My new job brings us much needed affordable health insurance and the extra income will allow us to pay off our debts and save for future needs. This board has been a blessing to me. Carrie's personal touch has been appreciated even before the board was here. Thanks again and may God bless your families as He has been blessing ours!
Lee Ann
DD3 - LHTH
DD10 - no longer schooled at home
DS12 - no longer schooled at home

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, and BHFHG
http://netpea.blogspot.com

pjdobro

Re: End of the journey

Post by pjdobro » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:48 am

Lee Ann, I am so sorry to see you go. :cry: You have been a blessing here on this board. God bless you on this new part of your journey. :)
Patty in NC

b/g twins '02 Rev2Rev 2014/15
previously enjoyed LHFHG, BLHFHG, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, RTR
Nisi Dominus Frusta (Without God, frustration)
Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Psalm 127:1

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:34 pm

Lee Ann,

Thanks so much for sharing about your plans and for your encouraging words. You have been an incredible blessing to me as well, and I believe (if my memory serves correctly) that you were one of our original board members! :D You will be missed!

I wish you the Lord's blessing for this coming season in your life. He knows what is needed, and I pray for His peace to be with you. :D

Thank you for sharing the HOD journey with us. It has been a privilege to travel the homeschool road with you. We'll be here if you ever need us!

Blessings,
Carrie

netpea

Post by netpea » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 am

Thank you Patty, God bless you and your family.

Carrie, Thanks for everything. I am eternally grateful for this curriculum.
Lee Ann
DD3 - LHTH
DD10 - no longer schooled at home
DS12 - no longer schooled at home

Have used LHTH, LHFHG, BLHFHG, and BHFHG
http://netpea.blogspot.com

annaz

Post by annaz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:56 am

LeeAnn;
I've followed you (actually your alias :D ) through a long journey, since our kid's age is very close. So sorry to see you go. Best wishes for a new journey!
Ann
Married 1994
One DD 6/2000
One DH :)
One cat
One dog
Three horses :shock: