Schedule for 5000 Yr. Leap & Federalist Papers

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
frapgirl07

Schedule for 5000 Yr. Leap & Federalist Papers

Post by frapgirl07 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 am

I am using Rev to Rev with my 9th grader for school this year. I am wanting to extend his study by adding 5000 Year Leap to the Worldview section and some of the Federalist Papers to the Worthy Words section, and How Should We Then Live? to the Bible section.

Does anyone have any experience/tips/ideas/thoughts on scheduling these for the year?

If you have some thoughts . . . please share! This is my first year to use HOD and I'm aiming to juggle 4 guides. Looking forward to the days ahead.

CherylB

Re: Schedule for 5000 Yr. Leap & Federalist Papers

Post by CherylB » Sat May 24, 2014 7:35 am

I just saw your post. How did your year go? Did you add in all the things you planned to and did it work out?

We are switching to HOD this year with DD in 10th grade and 7th grade, and DS in 3rd grade. I'd love to hear how the high school worked out!

Cheryl in Guam :)