Any plans for additional grade levels?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
fishchick72

Any plans for additional grade levels?

Post by fishchick72 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:41 pm

As I'm planning it out (we're only just beginning) I see I can get to 8th grade using HOD. Only 4 more grade levels needed to go all the way. I was just curious if there were any plans or any possibility of additional grade levels being added on in time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happily married with two grown stepkids & homeschooling my {miracle} son: LHTH fall 2013, LHFHG fall 2014, BLHFHG fall 2015, BHFHG fall 2016,

RestInHim

Re: Any plans for additional grade levels?

Post by RestInHim » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:59 pm

Yes! :D I'm excited too. Carrie is just finishing up the first high school guide now, with plans to complete the last 3 in the next few years. By the time we get there, we'll be able to go all the way! :D

Welcome, by the way :wink: Nice to have you here.
Sara
Married to Jaysen for 8 years
Cassidy: Beyond, Cheerful Cursive, ERS, Math Mammoth
Joel: LHTH, BJU Math K5, A Reason for Handwriting K, The Reading Lesson
Timothy: 17 months

Mom2Monkeys

Post by Mom2Monkeys » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:13 pm

YOu can see sneak peeks of the first high school guide here! viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12933
~~Tamara~~
Enjoying HOD since 2008

DD15 long-time HODie finding her own new path
DS12 PHFHG {dysgraphia, APD, SID}
DS9 PHFHG
DS6 LHFHG
DD new nursling

fishchick72

Post by fishchick72 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh I am soooo over the moon happy to hear that!! Thank you both for responding.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happily married with two grown stepkids & homeschooling my {miracle} son: LHTH fall 2013, LHFHG fall 2014, BLHFHG fall 2015, BHFHG fall 2016,