Carrie, World Geography guide question...

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Allison TX

Carrie, World Geography guide question...

Post by Allison TX » Tue May 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Do you have an estimated release date yet for the new guide? Will the books be available for purchase soon? I hope I'm not being impatient. :D I'm trying to decide when we will start our school year, and I usually spend some time over the summer reading some of the books from the program. Thanks so much, I know you are so busy right now! :)

Carrie
Site Admin

Re: Carrie, World Geography guide question...

Post by Carrie » Tue May 21, 2013 3:14 pm

Allison,

We have people that have already ordered the World Geography guide based on the pricing listed in the thread in the Sneak Peeks. We actually have almost all of the books in stock, except for the guide and the Student Notebooks, which are shipping later. So, families ordering at convention are already receiving their books.

Since our web designer is traveling, it will be a bit before he's able to get the content up on the website, possibly even a month. So, if you desire to order the new program, you can just give us a call and order it by phone, and we'll ship it out to you right away! :D Here's a link to the package pricing: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13589&p=97156#p97156

As far as a guide release date, we are currently looking at the last week in August or the first week in September (to allow leeway for things that may take longer than expected). We, of course, would rather have it out sooner than later, but we also won't rush it just to be a week earlier (as once it's written, it's written). We'll know more as the summer progresses. :D

Blessings,
Carrie

Allison TX

Re: Carrie, World Geography guide question...

Post by Allison TX » Tue May 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Thank you, Carrie. :D This helps so much with planning!