Question about Workbooks for LHFHG

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
MistyP

Question about Workbooks for LHFHG

Post by MistyP » Sat May 11, 2013 12:46 pm

I noticed that the 1st grade workbooks for LHFHG have changed. Is there a substitute guide for the new ones or do we just do xx amount of pages??

Excited about using it for round 2 this time with DD #3 & #4! (Round 3 will be in 3 more years with our twins! :D )

Thanks!
Misty
Misty
Mommy to 6!

raindrops

Re: Question about Workbooks for LHFHG

Post by raindrops » Sun May 12, 2013 6:39 am

I don't have an answer to your question, but I would think it would be okay just to follow the "do it carefully" schedule. If the books are the same size. Or you could just do whichever page you want.. ?

I am excited about the new books too, I have been wanting to use them anyways. Rod and Staff have such adorable nature drawings.
9 yr old boy in Preparing
6 yr old girl loving all things LHFHG

Mombeck

Post by Mombeck » Sun May 12, 2013 11:53 pm

When I received my Rod & Staff workbooks for LHFHG, HOD provides a written schedule. I may just pencil it into the guide. I think you can find the changes on the website, also.
Rebecca
wife to my dh for 31 years
dd 29 teaching degree
dd 26 college graduate with English degree
ds 20 2 year Associate Arts degree, working to return to college
dd 17 PSEO classes
dd 13 MtMM Fall ‘18
ds 10 Bigger Fall ‘18

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Fri May 17, 2013 9:22 am

You receive a printed schedule that says which pages to do on which days in the guide. It is an easy to use 2-sided piece of paper that can be checked off as you go, or as the pp suggested, jotting in the page numbers in the guide would be a quick solution too. I like the G and H Workbooks so well, I am thinking of getting them for my ds to do over the summer before starting Beyond. They look so neat! Anyway, HTH! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie