A-A-Adam

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
younglove03

A-A-Adam

Post by younglove03 » Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 pm

We LOVE Little Hands To Heaven!! We are doing it self-paced, so we are just now on unit 21 (Jesus' Birth/letter Q).

Right now, my little girl is "supposed" to be napping. We put a baby gate up in our hall way, were she cannot come into the main part of the house, but she can get to her restroom if needed. She often uses the space in the hallway to "make a tent" - lay out blankets, all her friends, and books. Sometimes she does end up falling asleep, other times she just plays in her little special spot.

I can hear her right now singing our song from last week "we've learned about A-A-Adam, and B-B-Boat..." she is singing the whole thing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about HOD, and specifically LHTH. I cannot wait until Friday, when we will see yall in Arlington, TX! I'm looking forward to purchasing all we need for LHFHG next year - in fact I'm a bit giddy :mrgreen:
Amanda - Married 9 years to my best friend and blessed with two amazing kids
DD "O" - 4.5 - LHTH
DS "The Boy" - 2 - running wild, being loud, making messes :D
http://faithfamilyfriendslove.wordpress.com

lissiejo

Re: A-A-Adam

Post by lissiejo » Mon May 06, 2013 5:51 pm

That's so sweet!
Melissa (Pastor's wife in NC)

http://gracefilledhomeschooling.blogspot.com
Rose (12-years-old) - Revival to Revolution
Beth (10-years-old) - Creation to Christ
Grace (8-years-old) - Bigger Hearts for His Glory

RestInHim

Post by RestInHim » Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm

:D We love LHTH too! We are on Unit 8 and my little boy still begs to do A-A-Adam every single day. He loves that very first finger play. None of the others have come close to that one!

Thanks for sharing!
Sara
Married to Jaysen for 8 years
Cassidy: Beyond, Cheerful Cursive, ERS, Math Mammoth
Joel: LHTH, BJU Math K5, A Reason for Handwriting K, The Reading Lesson
Timothy: 17 months

countrymom

Post by countrymom » Mon May 06, 2013 7:07 pm

My 6 yr old sings the action rhymes from Little Hearts around the house so you have much more fun to come! :D
Countrymom
Wife to J
Big J - LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, CTC, R2R, Rev to Rev, Modern Missions, beginning parts of World Geography
Little J - LHTH, LHFHG, Beyond, Bigger, Preparing, working in CTC

StillJulie

Post by StillJulie » Mon May 06, 2013 8:23 pm

I still hear A-A-Adam from all six of my children, ranging from almost a teenager down to 3 years old. LOL

It's a favorite!
16yo DD using US History 1 for 11th grade
14yo DS using World Geography for 9th grade
13yo DS using Rev to Rev for 7th grade
10yo DD using Creation to Christ for 5th grade
8yo DD using Bigger for 3rd grade
7yo DD using Beyond Hearts for 2nd grade