Super excited!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
snadig

Super excited!

Post by snadig » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:11 pm

So excited....I finally got to meet Carrie and Mike.
At our first ever HUGE convention. Even though it was big and we only made it to 2 classes, I wasn't worried because we know what curriculum will be using, and it made everything so much easier. Love HOD!

Carrie,

Wonderful to meet you and your husband. Julie sorry I didn't get to say hi (you were busy) love your encouraging devo.
Thanks for working so hard. Know you are a blessing to many. Keep running the race.
blessings,
Stacey
Stacey in Co

Married 21years to my best friend
my wonderful kids:
19-dd-College student Aug 18
17-dd-US 1 Histroy -Aug 18
13-ds-MTMM - Aug 18
Finished:Beyond,Bigger,Preparing,RtoR,RevtoRev,CtC,MtMM,WH,AH1,AH2

StillJulie

Re: Super excited!

Post by StillJulie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:13 pm

How neat!
16yo DD using US History 1 for 11th grade
14yo DS using World Geography for 9th grade
13yo DS using Rev to Rev for 7th grade
10yo DD using Creation to Christ for 5th grade
8yo DD using Bigger for 3rd grade
7yo DD using Beyond Hearts for 2nd grade

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:52 pm

I'm so glad you got to meet Mike and Carrie! They have such a heart for helping people personally, which is rare for authors and for husbands of authors. They make an incredible team. I'll catch ya next time around, ok? I'd love to meet you too - HOD board members always seem to be my favorite gals to meet! :D :D :D Thanks for your kind comments about my devotional too! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie

Mommy4Him

Post by Mommy4Him » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:07 pm

I so wish I could have been there to see HOD hands-on and to get to meet any of the HOD team! You were blessed to get to go, Stacey. Maybe someday HOD will come to Colorado's homeschool conference. :)

I have been thinking about Julie's devotional and am glad to hear it is as good as it looks. I will have to add it to my list for next year. I'm wondering about the music that goes with it. Which one do you recommend? I don't know anything about the Ryman Gospel Reunion CD.

Mary in CO

snadig

Post by snadig » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 pm

Julie,

I was sorry I missed you , but you we're helping people and that was more important. :D It just happened that we were on vacation from colorado and the conference was going on at the same time and HOD was there. :D We were so excited to see the HOD booth and meet you all. We have been so blessed and look forward to what God has in store for us. So many times this year I have been working with one of the kids in bible and the verse we have been talking about has been convicting to another. Thanks for all you do.

Your devotional was wonderful! I am ready to read it again. :D
blessings,
Stacey
Stacey in Co

Married 21years to my best friend
my wonderful kids:
19-dd-College student Aug 18
17-dd-US 1 Histroy -Aug 18
13-ds-MTMM - Aug 18
Finished:Beyond,Bigger,Preparing,RtoR,RevtoRev,CtC,MtMM,WH,AH1,AH2