I need help with Map Quest for RTR!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
igeagewalker

I need help with Map Quest for RTR!!

Post by igeagewalker » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Hi, I need some help figuring out what is wrong. I began printing out the Map Quest maps for my daughter and then realized that the Map Quest page numbers start at 60. The guide has maps that are to be printed out on pages 50, 51, 52, and some in the 40's. Where am I to find these maps?? Am I missing a disc? There was only one disc in my package that I got this week. Can anyone help??!!!
pam
Pam , Married to my best friend for 17 years
DD 16 homescholing
DD 13 REV. to REV.
DS Twins 11 CTC
2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 ferret, 1 horse

my3sons

Re: I need help with Map Quest for RTR!!

Post by my3sons » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi there! :D We went by the titles of the maps in the RTR plans, rather than by the page numbers on the CD. I believe you can click on the titles in the Table of Contents on the CD otherwise, if I remember correctly. :) I actually just printed all of them at the start for the next guide, which works fine too. The page numbers were already on the maps in the original format by Map Quest, so those are in PDF's and couldn't be changed when making the CD for HOD. The rest all matches though - hope this makes sense. HTH!

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie