Getting to start from the beginning!!!

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
heartofhannah

Getting to start from the beginning!!!

Post by heartofhannah » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

It has been exciting to discover this curriculum for my children. However, we are starting at the Bigger level. I kept feeling like I had missed out not getting to start from the beginning, because I love this curriculum so much. Then, just this last week, a single dad friend of ours asked me to homeschool his five year old son. He is a young five, with no prior educational experience, so I am going to start at the beginning! I can hardly wait to order Little Hands to Heaven! I don't have to miss out on the fun of the younger guides now!!!! :) This really is good boy curriculum, while still being fun girl curriculum. Amazing!

abrightmom

Re: Getting to start from the beginning!!!

Post by abrightmom » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 pm

I love this story! What an amazing way to serve God by ministering to your friend and his son in such an important way!! Your enthusiasm is contagious and I think you will really enjoy this opportunity. :P
Katrina 8) Wife to Ben, husband extraordinaire! God is so good!
DS21, DS20, DD18
Levi DS14

psreit

Re: Getting to start from the beginning!!!

Post by psreit » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Great to have you here! That sounds like fun!
I have felt like we missed out on HOD when our others were homeschooling, but I'm thankful my youngest has been able to use it starting in Little Hearts. Can't think of anything else I'd rather use. :D LHFHG and Beyond are great! Enjoy!
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. III John 4
Pam
dh 33 yrs
ds29 church planter in MA
dd27 SAH mom
dd26
dd 12
3 dgs(5,2, & born 6/15) & 2 dgd(3 & born 2/15)