Just received Rev 2 Rev

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
Rebecca

Just received Rev 2 Rev

Post by Rebecca » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 pm

It looks AMAZING!

I actually got tears in my eyes. I am so thankful for this curriculum and the opportunity it provides for me to challenge my son and give him a rich and full education.

Thank you HOD!!!!

Heather4Him

Re: Just received Rev 2 Rev

Post by Heather4Him » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Isn't it wonderful?! When are you starting?

We're planning to start our Rev2Rev in a few weeks! :)
Love in Christ,
Heather (WI)
~~~~~
16yog girl
DITHOR/CTC/RTR/Rev2Rev/MTMM

RachelB

Post by RachelB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 pm

How exciting! We're supposed to get our RtR box next week and I can.not. wait!!
Rachel

mommy to
Kailee - 12
Gracie - 8
Kaden - 7
Mollie - 3
Brynlee - 5 months

2 ^^ in heaven
happily married to Brian for 12 years

2014- 2015 - Using RevtoRev, Preparing, Beyond & maybe LHTH!

Sue G in PA

Post by Sue G in PA » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 am

I went back and forth ordering Rev to Rev...bc money was so tight for us. I finally decided to just go for it and I am so glad I did! :D Can't wait to start.

Carrie
Site Admin

Post by Carrie » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Rebecca,

I am so glad to hear this! Thanks for taking time to share. You filled my cup today! :D

Blessings,
Carrie

my3sons

Post by my3sons » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:53 am

Ladies - take it from me, you are going to love RevtoRev! :D I got to do it last year with my oldest ds, Wyatt, and we really had a great year together in it! :D The living books were terrific reads - really excellent choices to get a feel for this time period. I felt by doing RevtoRev we were really bringing God the glory. Our discussions were rich and often deep, and the guide was there to hold my hand as I try to navigate my ds growing up before my very eyes. The balance of teacher/semi-independent/independent times in the plans was an answer to prayer. I felt like I had some help in how to go about teaching my ever-maturing oldest ds, while still maintaining a solid, close relationship with him. Not to mention - the beautiful notebooking pages, the creative history projects, the growth in written narrations, the interesting scientists we learned about and their amazing inventions, the "Who Is God?..." study we dived in together, and so, so much more! I am really excited for each of you to do RevtoRev this year! :D I pray it is a year full of many blessings! :D

In Christ,
Julie
Enjoyed LHTH to USII
Currently using USI
Wife to Rich for 28 years
Mother to 3 sons, ages 23, 20, and 16
Sister to Carrie