Using CTC with 2 students ?

This is where new posts begin. All questions or discussions about any of Heart of Dakota's curriculums start here. If you wish to share a one-time post about your family's experience with our curriculum, you may post under the specific curriculum title (found beneath this "Main Board" heading).
beverett

Using CTC with 2 students ?

Post by beverett » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:52 pm

If I am doing CTC with 2 students, :D I was wandering if I should get 2 copies of the Genesis book? It seems like I remember my older son writing in it... Any idea? Also, does anyone have suggestions for the nature journal? Just checking to see if anyone wants to share what they are using? Is there anything else I should get 2 of (I already ordered 2 student notebook pages) :D :D ? Thank you so much!
Brandi
Blessed with an amazing hubby and6 beautiful boys
DS-graduated!
DS-8th Rev to Rev
DS-6th RTR
DS-3rd Bigger
DS- 5yo LHTH

DS- 1yo future HODie

blessedmomof4

Re: Using CTC with 2 students ?

Post by blessedmomof4 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Genesis Finding Our Roots? It is a hardcover book and it is not for writing in. You would need, besides the 2 sets of student pages, just separate DITHOR workbooks and math workbooks. Pages from Write With the Best can be photocopied. The rest of CTC is non-consumable :) For nature journaling we just made books with white paper and construction paper covers. But you could get a nice sketchbook, or one of those that have half-lined pages. Some places sell lovely nature journals, if you want to be fancier :D
Lourdes
Wife to Danforth
2 grads 9/19/92,7/8/95
2 in charter school 1/31/98, 9/19/99
3 in Heaven 8/11/06, 8/18/10, 9/13/13
Future HODie is here! 9/14/12

beverett

Re: Using CTC with 2 students ?

Post by beverett » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Lourdes,

Thank you so much! Yes, I was talking about the Genesis Finding our roots. So I have everything I need then, except the nature journal (whoo). I will just have to get out and look to make a final decision on that! I am super excited to start CTC again!!!! :D
Brandi
Blessed with an amazing hubby and6 beautiful boys
DS-graduated!
DS-8th Rev to Rev
DS-6th RTR
DS-3rd Bigger
DS- 5yo LHTH

DS- 1yo future HODie